|“||Some people call me cocky; I prefer overconfident.||”|
- 1 Personality
- 2 Season 1
- 3 Competition History
- 4 Post MasterChef
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Gallery
- 8 External links
- 9 References
David was eccentric from the start, arrogant, and very cringe-y to watch, especially when he would break down in tears. He has a natural gift skills & he always decided to take over the role of leader during team challenge. He was also having a hot temper, especially when he was losing challenges &also when judge criticize his dishes numerous times in a row. His passionate cooking abilities made him participate in the first ever finals of Masterchef USA.
|Week 5||Pressure Test|
- After his appearance, David got married in Vegas and now has a son. He returned to his previous career in software but still has a passion for cooking, often posting on social media.
- He was successfully banned from r/mechmarket, a mechanical keyboard community on Reddit, for scamming users.
- He participated in the first ever different gender finals of Masterchef.
- He is the first runner-up, and first male runner-up of Masterchef.
- He is the first runner-up to never rank in the bottom entries in individual challenges.
- (After being named Runner Up) "I'm beyond proud of myself, even having the opportunity to cook for these guys, to show them that I do have what it takes. But next to that one, she (Whitney) puts me to shame and I know that she's going to build that catering business that she's always wanted."
- David Miller on Twitter: @themillerdave
|Season 1 Contestants|