|“||Chef Ramsay. You broke my heart. You broke my wife, and my mother's heart. You broke all America heart!||”|
- 1 Personality
- 2 Season 3
- 3 Season 4
- 3.1 Episode 1
- 3.2 Episode 2
- 3.3 Episode 3
- 3.4 Episode 4
- 3.5 Episode 5
- 3.6 Episode 6
- 3.7 Episode 7
- 3.8 Episode 8
- 3.9 Episode 9
- 3.10 Episode 10
- 3.11 Episode 11
- 3.12 Episode 12
- 3.13 Episode 13
- 3.14 Episode 14
- 3.15 Episode 15
- 3.16 Episode 16
- 3.17 Episode 17
- 3.18 Episode 18
- 3.19 Episode 19
- 3.20 Episode 20
- 3.21 Episode 21
- 3.22 Episode 22
- 3.23 Episode 23
- 3.24 Episode 24
- 3.25 Episode 25
- 4 Competition History
- 5 Season 5
- 6 Season 6
- 7 Post MasterChef
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Gallery
- 11 External links
- 12 References
Luca was easily among the nicest contestants in the show's history, and got along with everybody on a notoriously aggressive, cutthroat, and competitive set of home cooks due to affable, kind-hearted, genuine personality and big heart. He came back having improved his mistakes from Season 3 with a lot more passion and determination than before, but was immediately recognized as a weak contender from the start. In the beginning, he tended to struggle a lot, and was placing himself in the bottom several times over simple mistakes, but quickly bounced back from them and gradually became the strongest cook of the season with consistent high performances during individual and team challenges. Due to his overall friendly nature, he was well liked by most of the other home cooks, even going as far as making Jordan, James, and Bri jealous of his talents. The only cooks that he didn't seem to get along with were Natasha and Krissi, as he had a rivalry between Natasha over valuing the other as top competition and had a strong dislike toward Krissi like everyone else over her hostile and bullying attitude, but was the only cook to not get into an argument with her. He was viewed as a dark horse that no one expected him to come such a long way, as he proved to be willing to take risks as well has having a ton of passion, determination, talent, consistency, patience, and humility that all helped him not only to win the competition, but become one of the fan-favorite contestants and winners of all time.
|Week 12||No Pressure Test|
|Week 14||Pressure Test|
Luca made an appearance, alongside MCJ Season 1 Winner, Alexander Weiss, to promote his new cookbook and to challenge the contestants to replicate his pancetta wrapped veal dish.
Luca made an appearance, alongside Season 3 Winner, Christine, and Season 5 Winner, Courtney, to challenge the contestants to cook a dish with his Italian ingredients in the Elimination Challenge. His basket was given to Katrina by Claudia, who won the Mystery Box prior.
- After his appearance, Luca launched his cook book "My Italian Kitchen: Favorite Family Recipes". He also launched personal catering service Dinner with Luca and food truck The Lucky Fig. He hosted online cookery classes with other MasterChef winners and does cookery demonstrations and dining experiences. He is a brand ambassador for Donna Italia.
- He is a New York Yankees fan.
- He is not only the first male winner, he is also the first returnee winner.
- He original auditioned on Season 3.
- He first met his wife when she was working as a waitress at his restaurant, though he tried to fire her two weeks later.
- (After failing to pass the auditions) "I feel very sad. It was a great opportunity. I missed it. I go back home to my wife. I will come back 100%."
- (After receiving a white apron) "MAMA! PAPA! I made it! Next time when we'll be talking, I'll be the next MasterChef."
- (In an interview after being the last one to be accepted) "WHAAAT?! I'm going to the MasterChef kitchen! He said my name! He killed me. I lost like five years of my life, but I made it.
- (After taking Jordan's mixer) "Jordan saved himself in the last team challenge as a team captain, and for me as a respect for your team players, captain goes down with the ship."
- "I'm not the joker that everybody thinks I am. I'm here for business."
- (About Krissi arguing with Joe) "Krissi, I'm sorry, but you need to show a little bit more respect for the judges and for everybody who's around. You're there, you did a bad job, be honorable, take it, go back to your station. End of the story."
- (To Ramsay) "Yeah, no offense, but I never eat Mexican."
- (To Natasha after winning the challenge) "Now I hate you again."
- (About Krissi) "I would like to go five miles away, because is bomb waiting to explode."
- "I worked so hard to get to this point. I got this extra push of confidence, and, I just start cooking in a completely different way."
- (After finding out that his picture is on a live turkey) "I'm a turkey?"
- "I think that making out something awesome with the cheese is not easy. (In an interview) I would love to cook with Grana Padano! I'm praying 'God, you know me and crab don't have a great relationship, but I would love that cheese'."
- (After winning MasterChef) "I came here from another country because America is the best place in the world. This is where dreams come true and now I am America's MasterChef, and to win the title in front of my wife, my sister, my dad, this is so special. Natasha put up a huge fight. She's a great cook. I think that Natasha will have a beautiful future."
- "I AM AMERICA'S MASTERCHEF!!!!!!!!"
- Luca Manfè on Facebook: /LucaManfe
- Luca Manfè on Instagram: /lucamanfe
- Luca Manfè on Twitter: @lucamanfe
|MasterChef U.S. Season 4|
Krissi Biasiello • Jonny Blanchard • Lynn Chyi • Natasha Crnjac • Bime Cruz • Sasha Foxx • Malcolm Green • Adriana Guillen • Eddie Jackson • Beth Kirby • Bri Kozior • Jessie Lysiak • Luca Manfè • James Nelson • Kathy Prieto • Jordan Roots • Bethy Rossos • Howard Simpson • Savannah Sturges