- 1 Personality
- 2 Season 10
- 3 Competition History
- 4 Season 11
- 5 Post MasterChef
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Quotes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 External links
- 10 References
Nick is one of the most creative chefs in MasterChef despite having some lows.
- After his appearance, he returned to college where he gained an MBA in Food and Science upon graduating. In October and November 2019, he was offering private chef and catering services, private dining experiences with guest appearances, local pop up cookery events, pop up dinners and other culinary projects. He currently posts food recipe dishes on social media.
- He and Adam from Season 8 are the only two college students who attended Harvard when they were in the competition.
- He is the first finalist in the show's history to ever be eliminated during the finale.
- He is the first contestant from Rhode Island.
- He is the second contestant named Nick (the first being from Season 6)
- In Season 10, he is the second Italian-American from New England next to Kenny.
- He is the fourth Italian American finalist, next to Luca, Courtney, and Dino.
- He holds the record for most team wins for his season along with Bri and Fred, with the three of them all winning the first 3 Team Challenges.
- They were all on the same teams for those particular challenges.
- He is tied with Dorian for the record of most challenges won in his season with 6.
- He also holds the record for winning the most immunity challenges with his 6 wins all being in Immunity Challenges.
- He is tied with Whitney for being the youngest finalist to appear on the show.
- (During the Tag-Team Challenge) "I caused a little bit of drama."
- (Before his first elimination challenge) "I'm not going to get in the finals if I don't fail throughout this process and I'm going to embrace it in every way and if I don't do that, then what's the point in taking time off of school and being here?
- (Describing his dessert) "I think my dessert is sort of a MasterChef Junior dessert."
- Nick DiGiovanni on Instagram: /nick.digiovanni
- Nick DiGiovanni on Twitter: @chefnickdigi
- Nick DiGiovanni on YouTube: /UCMyOj6fhvKFMjxUCp3b_3gA
|MasterChef U.S. Season 10|
Bri Baker • Fred Chang • Deanna Colon • Nick DiGiovanni • Sarah Faherty • Sam Haaz • Jamie Hough • Dorian Hunter • Keturah King • Liz Linn • Shari Mukherjee • Wuta Onda • Kenny Palazzolo • Subha Ramiah • Renee Rice • Michael Silverstein • Noah Sims • Evan Tesiny • Kimberly White • Micah Yaroch